Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest

Instagram

Thursday 5 April 2012

Hey Girl, it's me, Ryan Gosling

http://handmaderyangosling.tumblr.com/post/19342287710/submitted-by-maryvl

A few months ago, I never understood the whole swooning over Ryan Gosling.  I was also pretty content living in this uninformed world of mine.

On my most recent trip to see my boyfriend, there were a few movies showing starring Mr Gosling and so I thought I'd watch them to see what all the hype was about.

OMG.  Like, seriously.  After watching "Crazy Stupid Love" and "Drive", I was swooning 30,000 feet in the air.  Literally.  (sorry Jim, you'll always my number one guy to make me swoon!)

Anyway, background done, there's an awesome tumblr site called  Handmade Ryan Gosling. It's made just for people who love crafting and who adore Ryan Gosling!  The picture above is pretty much what the site is all about and is one of my favourites.  Go visit it....now!!

NB If you didn't notice, this was just a poor excuse to mention Ryan Gosling somewhere on my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment