Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest

Instagram

Saturday 23 June 2012

The Baking Darling


I hear you all cry "these cupcakes have nothing to do with yarn!".  And yes, you will all be correct in your reasoning.

Well, I know these have nothing to do with yarn!  I just thought they looked pretty and wanted to share them with the world!  Besides knitting and crocheting, I do love to do a bit of baking.  My friend was having a birthday party for her 4 year old daughter and it was Hello Kitty themed, hence the kitty cupcake cases!

Anyway, that's kind of about it.  In case you wanted to know what flavour they are - just good old vanilla with a buttercream frosting and shimmery pink sugar sprinkle thingys.  I can't even tell how they tasted as I used milk in the cake mixture and frosting and I'm lactose intolerant :/  I have good word from my mum that they were good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment