Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest

Instagram

Saturday 4 February 2012

Welcome!

So, this is my first attempt at a blog so bear with me!
My name is Mehreen and as you might have guessed I like making things with yarn.  I’ve always dabbled with knitting, only managing the odd knit and purl so I could only make scarves. 
About a year ago, I found out three of my friends were pregnant, and so instead of just settling buying them baby-grows and a plastic toy, I thought I’d teach myself how to crochet to make cute little soft toys!  With the help of Debbie Stoller's "Happy Hooker" book I did just this and I’m pretty pleased with how far I’ve come with crocheting.


This year I’d thought I’d expand my crafting knowledge and learn how to knit properly with the aim of making myself a cute jumper with a penguin on the front - cue another Debbie Stoller publication "Stitch 'n Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook".  I’ll keep you updated with my trials and tantrums and post stuff of things I’ve made already.
Well, that’s about it for now.  Bye! 
Mehreen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment